Friday 14 February 2014

OUTMODE Asset Production: Bins & Skips

The next assets to produce were a series of rubbish skips I decided to take inspiration from Rolonof Skips, Containers and regular Skips. The assets were produced in a modular fashion, though not unwrapped and textured as of yet this method allows for the the components of each to be replicated and placed back in position like a Lego set, and will make the texturing process easier, as I can recycle textured elements.

Regular Skip 968 Tris

Rolonof Skip 1488 Tris
Container Skip 2164 Tris

For the first initial set of assets I gave myself a timescale of a week to produce all the assets listed. I then broke down the production to give myself an extra week to produce the cars needed for the cars stacks which work out as a car a day for a week. I produced the basic assets first as they weren't too complex and they could be used as proxy meshes.

No comments:

Post a Comment